Sunday worship resumes
After worshipping God in other ways these last months, we are opening our buildings again from this Sunday, 25th October for communal worship. (Remember that the clocks go back the night before!)
10am - Bellie Church
Livestream link: http://www.facebook.com/bellieandspeymouth/live
11.30am - Speymouth Church
We are restricted to a maximum of 50 people plus the minister at any one time and services will last about half an hour. While we are not able to sing, have social time afterwards, or some other familiar elements of our services, we still will be able to worship God! We will pray together, hear from His word, listen to worship music, and enjoy being in a place dedicated to the Lord. We will try our best to make this as uplifting and close to normal as possible.
The guidelines below will be in place for services;
1. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of covid-19.
2. If you are in the vulnerable (higher risk) and extremely vulnerable (extremely high risk) categories you should carefully consider attending.
3. If you plan to attend on a Sunday you will need to telephone the Welcome Team Leader, John McConnachie, on 01343 820 671 and give the names of those attending and your contact telephone number. Household members may sit together but persons from single households must sit apart from others unless they are part of a ‘social bubble’. Your details will only be used if necessary for ‘Track and Trace’ purposes.
4. You should arrive at the church 15 minutes prior to the start of the service. If there are people waiting to enter you should join the queue and maintain (2 metre) social distancing from others.
5. On entering the church building you should confirm your attendance, your name(s) and contact numbers to a member of the Welcome Team.
6. Please sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser provided before entering the sanctuary.
7. As you move into the church refrain from touching doors; follow the instructions of the member of the Welcome Team who will direct you to your seat(s).
8. While in the church you must remain in that seat and wear a face covering unless exempted from doing so on medical grounds.
9. Because of obvious transmission risks, we are encouraging anyone wishing to support the church financially to avoid using cash where possible. For information about bank transfers/standing orders, please contact the minister.
10. At the end of worship remain in your seat until directed to leave by a member of the Welcome Team.
11. If you wish to speak with the minister, please remain in your seat at the end of the service. The minister will remain in the church and come to you when others have left the building.
12. Leave by the route indicated.
13. Once out of the building, move away from the buildings and maintain (2 metre) social distancing from others.
14. If you wish to use a Bible during worship, you will need to bring your own and refrain from sharing it with anyone else. ‘Pew Bibles’ will not be available.
Saturday 24th October 2020